Dolly offers Damage Protection on most Dollys to protect your stuff in the unlikely event something is damaged during your Dolly, including water damage, scratches, marks, tears, breakage, etc.
Most Dollys automatically come with $300 worth of damage protection (see below for exceptions). If you would like to add additional protection, you can do so as part of the Dolly booking process by simply inputting declared values for your items. You can increase the amount of protection in $100 increments up to $10,000 per Dolly. Each $100 increment of additional protection costs $1.
The Fine Print
Exceptions to Damage Protection - Timeblock Labor-Only Dollys and Donation / Disposal Item Dollys. Whole Apartment Moves have complimentary damage protection starts at $1,000 instead of $300.
Please note hardwood floors are only covered if you indicate that hardwood floors are present by checking the box in the Dolly creation process.
Items or moves undertaken that are considered out of Dolly's scope may void your Damage Protection. Click here for more information on what Dolly moves.
For further information on Damage Protection, please read the Damage Protection section of our Terms and Conditions
Submitting a Claim
To submit a claim, simply click here. You will be asked to fill out a brief questionnaire which will be acknowledged and processed within 24-48 hours. Damage claims must be submitted within 14 days of the Dolly
Certificate of Insurance (COI)
Our Certificate of Insurance can be found here.
If you need to request modifications to the COI, simply click here using code GFM-0001. Modification requests require a processing time of 24-48 hours. COIs are only processed during weekdays.
Signing up for Bill.com Reimbursement
Dolly uses ePayments instead of physical checks because, with ePayments, we know where your money is at all times, and remove all of the hassle of relying on USPS to correctly deliver your check. We can provide your reimbursement up to two weeks faster, as well as being certain of its security. We guarantee that we don't see any of the personal information you put into your account.
- Within a few days of closing of your Damage Claim you will receive a link in your email. Please accept the invitation to begin creating your account.
- Enter phone number for ID Verification. After providing your phone number, a confirmation code will be sent via text message.
- Enter your relationship with Dolly. Please select “none of the above”.
- Enter your basic information. Since you are not a company, this might not make sense at first but do not worry - just enter your first and last name as your company name. Additionally select “Individual” for Business Type, “Retail Shop or Online Commerce” for Industry and “I don’t use account software” for Accounting Software.
- Enter your Social Security Number.
- Add your banking information for direct deposit.
Article is closed for comments.